Note: Property tax revenue (which contributes to capital projects) is $2,000,000 less than in 2016
To view our full list of achievements, please click HERE.
- Applied for and received $100,000 in COVID Relief Funds, bringing total to $307,000
- Applied for and received $4,000 from Garfield County for security cameras
- Received $5,000 grant from Metcalf Excavation for upgrades to ballfield
PBMPRD Board of Directors 2023
- Upgraded median with irrigation and vegetation/plants
BATTLEMENT MESA GOLF CLUB
- Completed irrigation system on entire 18 holes: Cost $2.1M; $400,000 less than prior estimate. Will save electrical and water.
- Replaced some golf maintenance equipment •
- Cracked, filled, and repaired cart paths
- Golf revenue is expected to increase $83,000 over 2020 (to $583,000 in 2021). A 16% increase.
- Painted exterior of clubhouse and maintenance building
GRAND VALLEY REC CENTER
- Purchased and installed additional security cameras
- Installed BAF fans in pool area
- Replaced some cardio equipment
- Reconstructed tennis court to multi-use court to allow for pickleball & basketball
- Increased sale of merchandise
- Upgraded dugouts at ballfield
- Installed new appliances at concession stand, donation from Lowes
- Replaced gym windows